dark-wesley asked: Dick/Kory
(Answering this as pre-DCnu)
- Who cooks: Dick does. He likes to make spaghetti while Kory in usually wearing one of his button-up shirts, watching.
- Who does the laundry and other chores: They split them but Dick usually does more of them. They never let Alfred do their clothes unless they absolutely have to.
- How many children do they have: One in their future!verse, a daughter (Mari). But right now, kids would get in the way.
- Who’s more dominate: Kory is. Dick tries to be and she lets him try every now and then, but it usually ends up that she’s more of the teacher in terms of “new” things.
- Favorite nonsexual activity: Watching movies or TV. Something entirely domestic and silly.
- Their favorite place to be together: Dick would say, “Anywhere where Kory is at.” Kory would say, “At Dick’s loft with the phones turned off.”
- Any traditions: On the anniversary of their first kiss, Dick buys Kory a new foreign language book for fun.
- Their “song”: “Princess” by Elton John.
- What they do for each other on holidays: Kory tries to cook, and Dick tries to convince her not to try. Then they go out for a simple dinner and exchange inexpensive gifts.
- Where did they go for their honeymoon: The Bahamas. Kory wanted them to be in skimpy clothes in a place where it was accepted by everyone. Dick didn’t mind in the slightest.
- Where did they first meet: Canon - Read New Teen Titans #1. And their first kiss.
- Any pets: Dick bought a dog. Kory doesn’t like him very much but is slowly warming up to it. (She prefers cats).
- What do they fight over: How much time Dick can spend with his exes without Kory getting too jealous.
- Do they go on vacations, if so where: Whenever they can, they go to Romania just because Kory likes to see Dick’s smile at “being home”.